Friday, November 30, 2007

#22 Audiobooks (or "The end is in sight")


I must admit that personally I have never been the biggest fan of audiobooks, listening to them when we had to check for reported faults always made me nod off a bit. Once upon a time I did borrow one to try in my car but that was no good either! Personal opinion aside I can definitely see their place in the library service and for the more tech savvy patrons eAudiobooks would be a saviour. I particularly like the thought of them being automatically returned to the collection when finished and I am sure the library being "open" 24 hours a day, 365 days a year would be appealing to many.

I had a listen to Rumplestiltskin which was quite nice to listen to as the reader characterized the voices and told the story well.

I feel sleeeeeeeeeeeepy!

No comments: