Friday, November 2, 2007

#13 Tagging, folksonomies & social bookmarking in Del.icio.us

At first the point of this social bookmarking manager escaped me, and I must admit having a name like Del.icio.us I expected that it was going to be lovely to look at - but I really think it is rather UGLY. I had a little look around using the PLCMCL2 account and thought I may as well sign up myself and see the site in it's full context. Well, talk about needing to be up for the challenge...for some reason it thought my username and what I wanted to use as my password were too similar! Can you see the similarities between bespectacledblonde and thunder1?? Me either, and don't worry, I eventually was accepted with a totally different and loooooooooooong password. Hopefully future adventures on this site won't be such a challenge. Let's wait and see.

No comments: