Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#17 Playing around with PBWiki.

I must admit I wonder how all these funny little names for these new gadgets come about...sandbox, wiki etc. I was amazed at how easy this "thing" was. Very impressed by the use of normal formatting instead of having to know html. The tour link didn't work but I did watch all the videos to try and get a good grasp of exactly how this all worked. Added my blog to the favourites page - aren't there a lot of people who have been through this experience! At the suggestion of one of my colleagues I added a new page for Favourite wines and put on my current favourite. My only issue is that it does tend to get quite messy. When I had a look at the Favourite Books page it seemed to have very little order and I found it frustrating to look through. After all, I think every library worker does enjoy a sense of order!!

No comments: