Wednesday, October 24, 2007

#10 Play around with image generators.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Well, this has been a lot of fun! I have played with many image generators but have found the site that is my absolute standout favourite! Imagechef has loads to choose from - there are animated images and so much more. I particularly liked this beach one, and used the birthday cake one to send to my brother! (You can change the numbers and message on the cake - love it!) This site was a standout to me because it allows you to post directly (and very easily) to your blog, or email the image to someone if you join first. Very user friendly and fun.

2 comments:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Image generators...SO MUCH FUN!!

Lynette

Bespectacled blonde said...

Yes, you could be at it all day!