Tuesday, October 9, 2007

#7 Technology

I have given a lot of thought to this post about technology as I was going to write about my favourite new technology, but I can’t decide! The Internet has certainly made a huge impact on my personal and work life - the convenience of online banking and paying bills, messenger and the newly discovered photo sharing sites, not to mention email have changed my life forever. If I think about it too much my brain hurts! But, what about my mobile phone? I can still remember when my Dad gave me my first phone after my car had broken down after work one day, and I’ve never looked back. That thing was almost the size of a house brick and just as heavy, even this technology has come along in leaps and bounds since then and I am rather partial to my shiny little flip phone these days. But alas…I am a bit of a photo buff and the development of digital photography has saved many a heartache. Gone are the days of being disappointed when picking up newly developed photos when the opportunity has long since gone to re shoot. One look at the back of the camera and you can see straight away if the photo is dodgy and have another go, or ten! Oh, and I do love my new plasma hdtv! See what I mean? Too much to choose from!

No comments: