Wednesday, October 10, 2007

#9 Finding feeds

Lots of not much...I have spent a lot of time looking around the sites for RSS feeds and found heaps of stuff, but because I wasn't searching for anything in particular found myself trawling through loads of sites and blogs. Every now and again I would get sidetracked and quite often found myself landing on other participants blogs. I am starting to enjoy checking bloglines, and understand its value when I can see at one glance what is new. Look out, I am watching some of you!! I also signed up with Library Elf to see what all the fuss was about, and find it amazing, and a little bit scary that it can access the library's database and tell me what's what with my membership. That's all for now...looking forward to playing with the devices in the next thing, they look like fun!

No comments: