Friday, November 2, 2007

#13 Part 2

Okay, okay, so I am a little bit anal and need a good description for my brain to get into gear sometimes, and maybe I was breaking my resolution! I have revisited del.icio.us and had a read through their "about" & "get started" sections which provided me with the information I needed to understand this concept better...and what do you know...I like it! Password annoyance forgiven as I have just been adding my favorite sites and tagging away and having a curious little look at what like-minded individuals have in their bookmarks.

The fact that you can now access your bookmarks from any pc is of great value as there is always something I have seen at home and can't remember when I am at work - like The World Clock and sometimes I even forget which folder it is in, so being able to create a tag for this and locating it this way makes it much easier.

For assistance with research I think this tool has great potential, and the various ways you can use it are a great example - for instance adding notes when you are creating a tag etc.

I still think the site is rather ugly, but hey, you can't have everything - right?

No comments: